The role of the Dental Program is to promote good oral hygiene and overall health
through connecting veterans with a local dentists within our community. The services and scope
that this agency covers are limited to the items listed below in addition to meeting the eligibility requirements.
A voucher for the services listed below can be obtained from our office which is located at in the Government Service Center after a staff member has verified the eligibility requirements have been met.
The Butler County Veterans ID Card can be obtained through the Butler County Recorder's Office. More information on the ID card is available here.
1) Veteran must have been discharged from service with at least one “General” or higher
2) At least (1) one day of active duty outside of training OR
3) Currently be in receipt of VA Compensation or Pension AND
4) Veteran must have met with a Service Officer in our office within 2 years immediately
preceding voucher issuance AND
5) Be in possession of a valid Butler County Veterans ID Card from the Butler County
Recorder’s Office AND
6) Veteran must be a Butler County resident for a minimum of 90 days.
a. Basic Annual Examination
b. Basic Dental Cleaning
c. Panoramic X-Ray (if recommended)
d. Wing Bite X-Ray (if recommended)
e. Fluoride Treatment (if recommended)